In order to keep you informed on the current events on pesticides, current environmental hot topics in your area, and up-to-date information on water quality, the following links can be accessed. By clicking the links below, you will exit sccoastalpesticides.org as information is presented by the respective agencies (USEPA, Clemson Extension, and SCDHEC) that deal with each subject matter. You may also subscribe to listservs once you enter the sites for continuous updates for some of the recent news presented.
- USEPA's: Pesticide News and email sign up for latest regulatory updates
- USEPA's: Pollinator Protection Page and Purdue University's Beekeeping
- Clemson Cooperative Extension: Hot Topics
- USEPA's: Bed Bug Information and Clemson University's: Bed Bug Information
- SC Department of Health & Environmental Control (SCDHEC) impaired waters (303(d) listed), as well as other important health and safety information concerning your water: SCDHEC Bureau of Water